Thursday, August 31, 2006

For Jono...

I can't remember the last time I saw Jono! I've been hanging with Bernie and Paula every Sunday with my man, John, doing the kayaking thing. I've seen Steph and Karl too. We haven't done a group event to include everyone. It is time.

Why am I thinking of Jono? Because I got this in my email today from the urban dictionary and I thought only Jono would fully appreciate this and truly understand the meaning...

BONUS BEER:

Beer which one "discovers" having not known that it was there.
Typically this occurs after a party or family gathering/event and may often
involve a secondary fridge or forgotten cooler. Discovery of said beer
is usually followed by feelings of joy and well being, similar to
finding unexpected money in a jacket one has not worn in some time.

Example:

I'll just clean out the fridge, haven't done that in a while... wait a
sec what's this? BONUS BEER! Righteous!

No comments:

Post a Comment